I have lived in Texas all my life, and no other subject has filled me with both fear and awe at the same time like Texas storms do. This powerful weather phenomenon has always inspired me. The storms themselves are a work of art. Powerful winds aloft sculpt the towers into magnificent shapes and structures. Lightning lights up the night sky like an Independence Day celebration, and the booming thunder seems to echo forever. All of these factors are orchestrated like a symphony in the heavens. “Majestic Noise” is the name of this performance, and I am its audience. I love photographing and experiencing these storms. It is my passion, my calling, and my mission. When the severe weather rolls in, I go out to listen for that “Majestic Noise!”

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Desktop Backgrounds Now Available

You can now download some of images to use as a desktop background. I have 20 images with resolution of 800px, 1024px, 1280px, and 1080p sizes. Check it out in the link here.

Thanks for the support.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment